JRNSA (Junior National Skill Advancements) and JRrSA (Junior Regional Skill Advancements) were established by Ganon Baker to educate, inspire, and change the basketball culture of rising 6th, 7th and 8th grade boys and girls.
We have one of the most inclusive scouting services in the US covering our event. If you want to get seen, ranked and get exposure, they can help achieve those goals (www.middleschoolelite.com)
Our Purpose is to equip the campers with basketball and life solutions, and to mentor them along their middle school, high school, and college journey.
Why attend our JRnSA and JRrSA Skill camps
- The best skill trainers and coaches like Ganon Baker and Alan Stein
- 15 years of experience of providing quality camps all around the world.
- Personal attention and personal development
- We teach more then basketball! We emphasize on teaching life skills
- Get invited to our National Skill Advancement
Check out our JRNSA Regional events that are coming near you (GA, TX, PA, NY, MN, VA) http://basketball.elev8sportsinstitute.com/calendar/
Once you attend a regional event, the top players will be invited to our National Event for Top 5th-9th Grade Boys – Delray Beach, FL June 13-15, 2014 – Contact Angie Diamond for more detail! firstname.lastname@example.org